The Ratio Six is a beautifully designed coffee maker that delivers world-class filter coffee at the push of a button. With its' precision water flow system, and a forgiving flat bottom basket, the Ratio Six gives you a personal barista that will make you delicious coffee every time.
The thoughtfully designed heat shield traps in heat during the pour over process, ensuring that your coffee is brewed at the correct temperature, and that your coffee comes out of the carafe nice and hot! Made with high-quality stainless steel and glass with looks to match, and backed by a 5-year warranty, the Ratio Six is the perfect functional accent piece to your kitchen counter, coffee nook, or office staff room.
- The Ratio Six coffee maker is built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a satin stainless or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass with water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce. The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 litres of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should yield about 40 ounces of brewed coffee
- The optional heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee and producing a very hot cup of coffee, all while keeping within the industry-accepted standards for coffee brewing. The coffee is typically just shy of 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle. For those that prefer their coffee really hot, or add lots of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing accessory
- Carafe holds flat bottom basket paper filters such as Melitta
- Brews up to 1200ml (40 oz or eight, 5oz cups)
- 5-year warranty
- Designed in Portland, Oregon